Yes, all the hype, glitz and excitement of Christmas and New Year is behind us and it looks as though all we have to look forward to – cue violins – is three months of cold weather and the scary thud of fat Christmas credit card statements on the doormat….
But don’t despair! All is not doom and gloom!
Here are a few simple suggestions for putting the happy back into Happy New Year! Yey!
- Get going on your New Year’s resolutions and new ideas – even the difficult ones – and feel smug and proud of yourself as a reward.
- Cuddle up and hunker down with someone you love, warm and cosy under a fur rug.
- Spoil yourself with some winter comfort food – think hot chocolate, hot toddies and hot water bottles, toasty electric blankets, toasty toast and hot buttered crumpets.
- Find a fabulous pub and sip spicy, warming mulled wine in front of a blazing log fire.
- Splurge (again) at the January sales – there are still a few bargains left here and there …
- Give your skin some pampering and moisturise, moisturise, moisturise to keep dry, flaky reptile hide at bay! Top tip: if you lash on your body cream whilst your skin is still slightly damp it will lock in the moisture and work twice as well.
- Book a relaxing facial to restore and revive winter skin, or go for a spa weekend …
- Hotfoot it to Clapham Junction for a set of superluxe Lara Lashes eyelash extensions, guaranteed to give you a lift, totally banish any residual January blues, and leave you looking luxe and luscious.
- Long boots and winter tights are no excuse for hairy legs, so book a Lara Lashes Lycon wax at the same time and emerge fuzz-free and feeling fabulous.
Go to www.laralashes.co.uk and check out all the other exciting new services we offer at our recently expanded salon in Clapham Junction – all of course carried out with the expertise, care and professionalism which have become our hallmark.
So a happy New Year and jolly January to all our clients, and we look forward to seeing you soon!! Ring us at 0207 228 2552, or send an email to email@example.com, if you have any questions, or simply make a booking via our website.