SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Lara Lashes now offers quality and comprehensive training in semi-permanent eyelash extension application, fully accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
We believe that, to be a successful eyelash extension technician, quality, precision and attention to detail are all essential qualities and our course is tailored to giving you the knowledge and skills required to achieve the very best in eyelash extension application. We aim to support all our students throughout the learning process so they become confident and highly competent technicians.
1.5 days (plus optional additional mentoring sessions if required)
No of Students:
Training is offered on a One-to-One basis or as a Group of 2 people.
Course Locations:London: Lara Lashes Salon, 73 Battersea Rise, London SW11 1HN Course Tutor: Faye Lara Kelly
The initial training day comprises both theory and practical elements. You will be shown the techniques and skills required to apply semi-permanent eyelash extensions and, in the second part of the day, will have the opportunity to practice your new skill on a model.
After attending the initial training day, you will be required to practice the techniques you have learned and to compile a photographic portfolio showing at least 6 examples of your work. You will then be invited back for a final assessment and, on successful completion of this, you will be issued with a certificate of qualification accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, which will enable you to obtain the insurance required to offer your new skill to clients. There will also be an opportunity to come back for a follow-up mentor session should you wish to have additional training or assistance whilst learning.
- You will be added to our Online Salon Finder Directory
- Marketing advice and guidance specially provided by Red Rabbit Consulting
- Marketing materials available (client consultation cards, client aftercare cards, etc)
- Optional 1 hour mentoring session for those seeking additional tuition and support.
- Continued support for any technical troubleshooting
You will need to arrange for a model to attend the afternoon session of the course on your initial training day, and again for your final assessment.
Initial Training Day:10am to 5pm You will be required to bring your own model for the afternoon
- An introduction to semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Types of eyelash extensions
- The anatomy of the eye
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Health, Safety & Hygiene in the workplace
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Data Protection
- Eyelash extension products, tools and equipment
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire
- Health and Safety Law
- Marketing Advice – specially tailored advice by Red Rabbit Consulting
- Client consultation
- Eyelash extension application
- After-treatment and aftercare
- Eyelash extension removal
Home Practice Period:
Practice period & portfolio
Extra mentoring workshop:
Additional £50 for 1 hour session (if required)
Final assessment of application technique
Certificate issued on successful completion of assessmentDate and time to be arranged with your tutor – 2 hours You will be required to bring your own model
LARA LASHES STUDENT TRAINING STARTER KIT:
- 1 x Eyelash Extension Adhesive
- 1 x Gel Adhesive Remover
- 1 x Primer
- 3 x Trays Synthetic Eyelash Extensions
- 1 x F-Type Tweezers
- 1 x I-Type Tweezers
- 1 x Jade Stone
- 1 x 3M Micropore Tape
- 100 x Micro Brushes
- 20 x Disposable Mascara Wands
- 10 x Gel Under Eye Pads
- 1 x medium Air Blower
- 1 x stainless steel scissors
One-to-one training: £400 per person (includes Lara Lashes Training Starter Kit valued at £130)
Group of two students: £350 per person (includes Lara Lashes Training Starter Kit valued at £130)
Next Training Dates:
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THE NEXT AVAILABLE COURSE DATES
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the below contact form or call 0207 228 2552 to book or for further information.
The Lara Lashes Foundation Eyelash Extension Course is fully accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and has been awarded 33 CPD Points. Please see the link below to the Beauty Guild’s website with further information.