All new clients will need to have a patch test for each of the following services:
- Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash/eyebrow tinting
Even if you have had a similar service before at another venue, a patch test will still be required as products used in different salons may vary.
Patch tests need to be done at least 24 hours before your first appointment. Please ask our receptionist to make an appointment for you and/or advise you of our salon opening times.
Please note that if your patch test has not been completed at least 24 hours before your appointment your booking will be cancelled.
INFILL & TIDY APPOINTMENTS
We would like to draw your attention to the following maximum time limits for infill and tidy appointments. We can accept infill appointments:
- up to 3 weeks after a Half Set
- up to 4 weeks after a Full Set
- up to 4 weeks after a Super Volume Set
- up to 4 weeks after a previous Infill & Tidy appointment
In order to be sure of scheduling your Infill and Tidy appointment at a convenient time within the above time limits, please book as far in advance as possible, especially during busy periods, e.g. summer holidays and Christmas/New Year.
Infill and tidy appointments are scheduled to last 60 minutes, during which time as many new lashes as possible will be applied. To maintain a fuller look you may wish to consider more frequent infill appointments.
- If you are a new client you will be asked to pay a £20 deposit to secure your first appointment. This can be paid either at the time of your patch test or over the phone/via PayPal. If no deposit has been received 24 hours prior to your appointment, your booking will be cancelled.
- A £20 deposit is also required for all appointments of 2 hours or longer, i.e. Full Sets, Super Volume Sets, or a number of shorter treatments totalling 2 hours or more.
- Deposits are fully refundable within the terms of the cancellation policy outlined below.
- All appointments are confirmed by text or email. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of making an appointment, and at least 24 hours before your appointment time, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email to make sure that your appointment has been booked.
- In consideration of the needs of all our clients we operate a strict appointment schedule.
- On your first visit, please aim to arrive at least 10 minutes early in order to complete the necessary consultation forms and remove make up if necessary.
- For subsequent appointments, please aim to arrive 5 minutes early. If you are having eyelash extensions, please make sure your lashes are clean and free from mascara before your treatment begins. If your lashes need to be cleaned during your appointment time, this will reduce the time available for the application of new eyelash extensions.
- As a courtesy to your Lash Stylist and other clients in the salon please turn off your mobile phone before your appointment begins.
- If you are up to 15 minutes late for your appointment it can still go ahead, but your treatment time will be reduced. Your appointment will still finish at the scheduled time in order to accommodate the next client.
- Please note that if you arrive more than 15 minutes later than your scheduled appointment time your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to rebook. If you have paid a deposit for your appointment this will not be refundable.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment at any time by email, telephone or text message. If the salon is closed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation and/or rescheduling up to 24 hours before your appointment is free of charge and any deposit paid is refundable in full.
- Cancellation and/or rescheduling less than 24 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of your deposit.
- If you miss your appointment any deposit paid will not be refundable.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL:
We aim always to fulfil our appointments on time and as booked. If however a particular therapist is not available for your treatment for reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer your booking to an alternative therapist. In the unusual event that we cannot fulfil your appointment at all and need to cancel your booking, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and make every effort to reschedule at a convenient time. We will contact you by telephone if at all possible but, failing that, by email and/or text message.